Influenster

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Wildtree Snickerdoodle Cookies

Hey all! My little miss is super sick after having her adenoids out 😭 so I've decided to try and whip up some cookies to see if I can get her to eat something - since everything is currently being turned down.  I've had this box of Wildtree Snickerdoodles waiting around for such an occasion and they literally require very minimal work, ingredients and effort on this tired Mamas part, so here we go!  If you're new to my blog, I've been a Wildtree rep for almost 3 years now and they've managed to make my life a little bit easier by providing quality natural and organic food products that I trust and feel good about feeding my family.  The box of Snickerdoodles comes with two packs of mix which each yield about 12 cookies each.  All you need from your own supplies are 2.5tbsp of butter, 3.5tbsp of milk, 1tbsp of sugar and 1/2teaspoon of cinnamon.  Following the directions on the box I mixed the cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl and set aside. Then mixed the remaining ingredients and the snickerdoodle mix in a medium bowl, rolled them into balls and coated them in the cinnamon and sugar mixture. I placed them on a parchment lined pan, topped them off with any extra cinnamon and sugar and cooked them for around 12 minutes (10-15 as directed).  ::::at this point, my house smells AMAZING::::: Sick Kid tested and Mommy approved. We give this recipe two big enthusiastic thumbs up! 👍👍 If you're interested in ordering Wildtree's all natural organic Snickerdoodle cookie mix you can do so here - http://www.mywildtree.com/PWS/AmeliaKeller/store/AM/product/Snickerdoodles,1901,335.aspx The box is just $7 and it makes 12 cookies twice. The cookie mix is made with whole wheat flour And there is also a recipe on the box to make these vegan friendly using soy milk and coconut oil ❤️