Influenster

Friday, March 17, 2017

NatureBox 

So I was scrolling through a friends profile last week and saw that she got some pretty amazing healthy snacks delivered to her house for her family. I am a total snackaholic and have been trying to make healthier choices but let's get real for a minute. Healthy and easy is almost always expensive. It's bullshit honestly. So when I saw that using her link could get me $20 on my first order of NatureBox I had to do a little research.  NatureBox makes delicious snacks created with high-quality ingredients that are free from artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners.They also have a number of vegan, non-GMO, and gluten-free options. Each snack is full on flavor to keep you and your tastebuds happy. So after checking out all their delicious choices I realized how cheap they all are in comparison to other healthy snacks I tend to be drawn to at my local supermarkets. It really was a no brained that this is the way to go to help me get back on track and curb my sweet tooth with something more natural. I ended up with all of this delicious goodness for just $7. Just. 7. Dollars. And I didn't even have to leave my house to get it. Note- this brand is also sold at target but ordering in the box gets you 40% off retail and keeps you out of target, which is saving you what? Like $100 worth of dollar spot items if you're anything like me.  So here's my treat to you. Go ahead and give it a go if you'd like. It's free shipping over $25 which is why I spent $7. But here's a free $20 just for you ­čśś https://naturebox.com/referral?utm_campaign=MEM+Referral+-+Header+Navigation+%28%2420%2F%2420%29&utm_content=personal_url&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=Friendbuy&fbuy_ref_code=fdvy3