Influenster

Monday, October 19, 2015

Shopkick app Review

Hey all! If you're anything like me you are always looking for new ways to save some cash. There are tons of apps out there that can help with this! I have a few favorites that make it really easy for you to earn rewards while not taking too much of your time away from the hundreds of other things you have going on each day. 


I just this week found a new one that I love called Shopkick. I'd like to start out by saying that I haven't gotten anything to write this review and this is solely based on my own honest opinion. 

Shopkick is an app that gives you rewards - "kicks" - for things as simple as visiting stores, scanning items, making purchases, and/or checking out product collections. 

I've had the app for a week tops and have already reached my first reward of a $2 Target Gift card. You get to choose from an extensive list of spots you want your gift card to be from. I chose Target of course because I basically live there. I'm not going to cash out my kicks yet since the more you have the higher the gift card amount. And $2 doesn't sound like much but let me tell you about what I did this week to get there. 


The day I downloaded the app I needed to get tap shoes for my daughter at our local mall. We went to the mall and I realized that just by going to 3 stores and walking in the door I would get 100+ kicks towards my goal. Easy. Done. 




Later that night I opened the app back up to do some snooping around and surprise... More kicks just for opening the app! Score! A notification let me know that if I searched through the products tab that I could find some hidden kicks. So I started to snoop and there were tons in there! Not to mention I actually really love this section. It's a really fun shop spot where there are tons of deals all curated into awesome categories that you can like and save for later or shop right there if you'd like. Almost like a Pinterest board. 



I was pretty hooked at this point and decided to tell my best girlfriends about it since I realized I was already more than halfway to my goal for a gift card. Well surprise surprise you also get kicks for inviting friends. Not only that but you get 25% of their kicks in their first week of using the app. This is a potential 2500 kicks per friend, which in rewards would easily get you some major gift cards! 

Yesterday I went to the food store and scanned 5 items using the scanner while I was there and boom I reached my goal for my first gift card. It's just that easy! 

So overall I'd say this definitely makes my top 3 favorite money saving apps and it's all free to download! You can definitely just go to the app shop to download it but if you want to give me a nice little "thanks for the heads up, here's a few kicks for a thank you" , here's my link to be my friend on there: http://get.shopkick.com/washington61080

Happy Shopkicking!