Influenster

Friday, August 14, 2015

Wildtree Jerk Chicken

Ok soooo this was delicious 😋. I did some serious meal prep earlier in the week and the one thing I made was a variation of the recipe right on the back of the Sweet and Savory Pineapple Sauce (seasonal - going away from Sept 1st until May). I made it with out skewers and just didn't cut the chicken. I used the sauce for dipping and Chris just kept his without because he said it was perfect the way it was - simple kind of guy. Check out the pictures for the recipe and for how mine turned out! It uses 3 Wildtree products total - The Sweet and Savory Pineapple sauce, Grapeseed Oil (I planned on using our jalapeño Grapeseed oil then totally forgot and used natural) and the Jamaican Jerk Seasoning. If you'd like to order any of these products or would like more information just either leave a message here or you can check out the webpage!