Influenster

Monday, August 17, 2015

Love What You Do

I'm so excited 😁 I had another friend reach out and ask about joining my Wildtree team this week. She signed up last night and I am just so happy for her 💗 This company has done so much for my family and I. It's given me the opportunity to feel like I'm still a tangible contributor to our family, it's completely changed the way my family eats (if you can't pronounce it you should try and steal clear as much as possible), it's helped with our cost of groceries, it's brought together friends for parties and has helped me meet tons of new friends and I just have so much fun cooking again! All that and the start up kit was just $50 (I made 5 times that in just my first party) and Wildtree doesn't make you do anything more than you want, I go at my own pace and make my own rules. I love sharing this opportunity with people because everyone deserves to love what they do. If your looking for an easy way to make some extra money for your family, all while getting healthy the natural way shoot me a message. Wildtree is totally obligation free and has delicious products that sell themselves. I'd love to be the reason you can say "Wildtree changed my life". 

Www.mywildtree.com/AmeliaKeller




#Wildtree #organiceating #naturaleating #healthyeating #workfromhome #workfromhomemom #stayathomemom #lovewhatyoudo #healthy #peanutfree #gmofree #organic #nopreservatives #nodyes #yum #delicious