Influenster

Friday, August 21, 2015

Follow Your Heart - product review


Follow your Heart is a company of Makers of Vegenaise, Vegan Gourmet Dairy Alternatives, Natural & Organic Dressings & Sauces. All produced in their solar powered manufacturing facility. Thanks to Moms Meet and Follow your Heart I was chosen to do a tasting between my fellow Mom friends and I of a few of their products. This was my first time hearing about the brand and I had never seen them in store before. But when I got this awesome package in the mail, I couldn't wait to give it a try! 


So this week I went to my local Giant food store and there it was! I grabbed the two products they had in stock, the Mozzerella Cheese and the Veganaise,  and checked out. 

I figured that I would try and slip the Mozzerella into our meal that night and see if anyone noticed a difference. So I whipped up a fresh side of diced up tomatoes, some dry basil, and some diced up Follow Your Heart Mozzerella all mixed in with some balsamic vinager and some of my Wildtree European dipping Oil. 



We had dinner that night and as my husband and Mother in law are finishing up I asked, "Did you guys get and of that cheese in there?"  They both said yes and asked what it was and were totally surprised that it was Vegan cheese! They loved it, I loved it and best of all is it was a healthy, gmo free, organic, vegan alternative to our usual. I can not wait to share these coupons and my experience with my friends. Next up, Vegan Grilled Cheese for my little ones lunch! Yum!