Influenster

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Product Review! - Dessange Paris Shampoo and Conditioner

I was lucky enough to get picked to receive and review a Dessange VoxBox from @influenster this week! 

It has illuminating shampoo and conditioner for blondes, which I absolutely love and have used twice so far. My hair looks shiny but not greasey which is always a major concern of mine when trying and type of product that says illuminating or gloss. It also came with a color correcting serum to help with brassy hair that I haven't had a chance to use yet. I'm excited to use it when I start transitioning my hair back from ombré to all blonde ✨

It's definitely salon quality. I have thick, long, knotty hair that's hard to brush out let alone blow out and the 2 times I've used it I've had an easy time blow drying. Which cut down my usual 1 hour blow dry time lol. You can get these products at Target and I highly recommend giving them a try! 

Thanks @influenster and @dessangeparis for my pretty locks so Sophie's not the only one with baby soft glowing hair 😘 

✨i received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes