Influenster

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Summer time and the livin's easy

27 days until moving day. Yikes. 

It's coming up fast and we are finally starting to show positive signs as far as selling our current house goes. Say a little prayer for us. 

In the meantime, I am actively trying to take it easy as much as possible. On weekends specifically. But with all the packing, the inspections, etc. I need to remember it is summer and Sophie deserves to soak up every ounce of fun in the sun that she can. 

Soon we will be stuck inside with toys and tv (but in our new awesome house) and I'll be trying so hard to keep her entertained. So for now, packing and house things will be a naptime and bedtime activity for me and Chris and we are going to love up this summer as much as possible while we can. 

Moving is STRESSFUL. I'm glad to have Sophie to remind me to take a break and balance our fun with the work. 💗