Influenster

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Sophie's Cake Smash

Hey all! We got Sophie's Cake smash session pictures back and I am just in love ❤️ 

I went to Mirror Mirror Photography which is a local Philly mom and she was awesome! She has little ones of her own so she knows just how to get the smiles and take the right shots. 

I had Sophie wear her birthday dress that I didn't get any pictures of her in on her birthday and I just loved the mint color with her red hair. I also just whipped up a tutu and a cake for the actual cake smashing part. 

She behaved a lot better than I thought. There were some tears of course because when your newly walking toddler wants to show off her skills, she will get annoyed really quickly when you keep trying to sit her down haha! But once the cake got there, there was no stopping her!

And here's a few shots!