Influenster

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Stuff I'm loving Saturday

I've got my eye on so many cute things right now and feel like I need to share them along with just some general fun stuff :) 

The entire Gypsy Soul Collective site has got me drooling, but particularly this gorgeous Paisley Maxi dress. If you love boho go check out the sure. 

Sticking with my love of boho, if you have a little girl and are I to the boho style too you have to check out this etsy/IG shop the Boho Baby Boutique. She upcycles shirts, linens, and other beautiful fabrics to make rompers and dresses for your baby girls. Her work is amazing. 

I am so late, I know, but I watched all three seasons in the past month and I'm obsessed. It's witty, it made me laugh, and some of the topics really hit home. I highly recommend you give it a shot before the 4th season rolls around!