Influenster

Friday, June 27, 2014

Sophie Tyson

But seriously though......I've got a biter. 


I have no idea how to reason with a 1 year old. If she was older, I'd say hey we don't bite say your sorry. Or I'd give her a time out and make her look me in the eye and tell her how bad it hurts and that it's not nice. 

But how do I reason with a one year old nibbler. It's almost everytime she gets angry, which sadly is a lot right now with her teeth coming in. She doesn't always bite me or other people, most of the time she slams her face into the floor and bites the carpet or hardwood which is also no bueno. 

I don't want to have the biter in the play group! She bit a little boy for grabbing her hand and trying to pull her to walk with him. She went to bite a little boy for wiggling his feet. What's next? I don't want to find out. Advice please! 

I love this sweet little nibbler and don't want her to get a bad rep for a little phase 😬 Have you had a biter? What have you done to fix it? Help!