Influenster

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sophie turns One

It happened. I now have a one year old. My sweet little lady who I feel like just got here is now a year old. And she's still just as perfect as she was when she first came into our lives. 

I'm so lucky to be able to stay home and watch her learn and grow every day. She now takes up to six steps on her own and says 16 different words (clearly), she dances and lovessss the Bubble Guppies   

She has the sweetest and silliest personality. Her hair is ginger and her eyes are blue grey and I'm pretty positive they are staying that way. She's everything I've ever wanted and more. 

I love waking up to her smile each day and she has brightened the lives of all of us with that big cheese grin. 

I love you baby girl thanks for having me as your Mommy, I'm the lucky one ❤️