Influenster

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Well check us out!

A few weeks ago I entered Sophie and I in a contest to become Trendy Treehouse's Brand Ambassadors. You had to get the most amount of votes on Instagram by people liking your picture, or pictures in our case. Well we lost horribly in the voting. I just don't have enough of a following to compete in those types of contests usually but I love their apparel so I figured I'd give it a whirl. Well we won! Although we didn't get anywhere near the top voted picture, we won Judges Choice!!

What does this mean for us?

We get really awesome apparel in return for us taking pictures of ourselves in what we receive and returning them quickly for Trendy Treehouse to use for marketing. Awesome. Absolutely awesome! And it gives me a very valid reason to make the hubby to take pictures of me and my bestie!

Speaking of my bestie...check out some pictures that we took for Trendy Treehouse to choose from in our "Bestie" and "Mommy's Lil' Bestie" shirts! And go check out Trendy Treehouse's new website here to see some of their other awesome shirts: http://www.thetrendytreehouse.com/ or on Instagram @trendytreehouse