Influenster

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Framily

I really am insanely lucky. I may not have ever won a dime in Vegas, AC or on lottery tickets. But I've won big in the friends and family department. 

"It takes a village" to raise a child and I have the most amazing village around. The last two years have been spent writing many a thank you cards for all the amazing people in my life and in the lives of my family. 

Being a stay at home mom has been a real adjustment. It has really been a wake up to how it's not what you have but who you have that makes you truely rich. And that in the end it's the experiences you have and the people you surround yourself with that you really remember throughout the years and hold dear to you. 

It's time with family. And friends you feel proud to call your family. In that aspect, I'm loaded.