Influenster

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Most fabulous outfit ever.....

I could not possibly be any more excited to finally get my hands on the most appropriate leggings ever that I bought Sophie for the summer. For those of you that don't know, I am a summer girl through and through. I live for the beach. simple as that. 

Last summer Soph was just a newbie but seemed to enjoy the beach for being so little. Not to mention she slept sooooo much better down there. So although it's November, I can't seem to think about anything but summer and pick out fun outfits for Sophie for months from now.

My family has a place in LBI, NJ. And by "a place", I mean my happy place, my little piece of heaven, my home on the water, a short block from the beach and a few steps from the bay. My beautiful trailer in Farenyville Trailer Park and Marina! I'm trailer living and loving it! It's got two bedrooms, a bathroom just shy of the size of mine at home, a luandry room, living room and kitchen. It really is huge in terms of trailer livin' and I know that because we have owned trailers all my life. First was a teeny weeny tiny one when i was a baby, then a some what larger one that my Dad couldn't stand up straight in, and for the past 10 years we've had this big one which feels like a luxary home haha! I wouldn't want it any other way. It has all the room we need and more and allows us to all be together and enjoy each others company. And its literally on the bay and not even a full block from the beach.

Trailer #1

Trailer #2
Trailer #3 I have no good long picture of apparently, just the new deck and Chris cooking on it lol

Anyways I'm getting all nostalgic when really I just want to share this outfit with you!Both were of course ordered on etsy and I now follow them both on facebook to see what other fantastic goodies they have. The shirt is from trulysanctuary and the leggings were from littlenuggetnoggins. Both are really great quality and handmade items! Now just need some matching hair flair!


It really is just perfect!

I also ordered this awesome shirt for Sophie too from  trulysanctuary, if you follow me on facebook you've seen me post it there too. If you don't follow me on Facebook, come on over and "like" me to find more really great deals and cute items I find!
Dinos Are A Girl's Best Friend Dinosaur Graphic Baby Bodysuit By TrulySanctuary, Great Baby Shower Gift, First Birthday Gift Or Party Favor