Influenster

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Birchbox 💛

If you aren't on the pulse about these subscription boxes that everyone's doing anymore....where have you been?!

There are so many different types! Each of these mail home subscription boxes is full of a bunch of goodies for you to try out to see if you like the products. Of course you get to keep what is sent to you and then if you like it you have a chance to buy full sized products at a discounted rate. It's a pretty sweet deal for both the consumer and the brand. 

I asked for a birch box subscription from the hubby for an anniversary gift and so far I love it! I got to go online and answer a few questions about my likes and not so likes, so that now I'll be getting products picked specifically for me. I've been dieing to get my hands on one of these to try it out. Ever since I stopped working at Sephora 5 years back, I've missed the amount of free and awesome products I would get to try out and be the first to know about and Birchbox is helping me out with that while I'm tied to the house with little miss. 

I'm a bit behind with this post so I've actually gotten two boxes already! 
I'll be giving everything a try and will update with what I think!

I haven't heard much about the other types of boxes yet but here's a list of a few that sounded like something I might try out after my subscription is up! 

Ipsy for a glam bag of beauty products.
-$10 a month for 4-5 top 
Dottie Box for handmade products from indie artists.
-$20 a month (plus $6 shipping)
Umba Box for modern and whimsical women’s handmade products.
-$25 a month (Shipping is $5, or free with a 6 or 12 month subscription).
Bark Box to treat your doggie babies
-$19-$29 a month depending on your dogs size (includes free shipping).
Cravebox.com for a mix of beauty, food, and home products.
-$10-$20 a month (infludes free shipping)
Citrus Lane for the best products for kids and parents (newborn to 5 years)-$21 a month (includes free shipping).
-Receive 4-5 kid friendly items. 
Box of Brew for all the ingredients to brew your own beer.
-$15-$25 a month 
There's tons of different types of these subscription programs, some for men, for health nuts, Eco friendly, and even one for that awful time of the month when Aunt Flo comes to town called the 28 day hug. Give them a peek, with Christmas not too far away these are some solid ideas for gifts!