Influenster

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

It's been a while

Ok so boo to me I haven't kept up like I had said I would but I'm starting back up again! Things have been cray! Weddings, concerts, best friends baby's, obvi my baby, birthday, anniversary and oh so much more. But now I have a lot to talk about!

Chris and I went to the Fall Out Boy Concert last week in Philly and it was amazing as I had expected. I've seen them once before and have been a mega fan for 10 years. I was strangely surprised to see how many little little kids were there. Not like high school, like little kids accompanied by their parents. Any way, Patrick is so thin!! He looks fantastic as does Pete Wentz as always <3 They are a great show and I recommend seeing them in the smallest venue if possible although they were great in the two huge arenas I saw them in and odds of them playing somewhere small now a days is slim. Oh and Panic at the Disco opened for them and they were even better than I expected. The lead singer is nuts. He's extremely energetic and holds your attention at all times with his back flips and screaming high notes. Plus, he's hot. Just sayin. 

So that was part of my amazing birthday gift from my husband andddd he got me five of my long time coveted Alex and Ani bracelets!!! I'm so in love!! 


Bangles are pretty much the only bracelets I wear. I'm more a necklace and earring girl unless its bangles!! If you've never seen Alex and Ani bracelets you need to check out the website. They are the perfect cross between bangles and a charm bracelet and look amazing when they are all stacked up. My husband is a huge fan since now he has a go to gift that he can add on to for me. They are all made in America and come in a cute little black bag with a blurb about what the charm means. I now am the proud owner of the mermaid, oyster, lobster, starfish and sea shell in the Russian Gold tone. I've wanted these for so long but waited knowing they would be an easy gift. I also follow them on Instagram to keep up with the newest additions or to see how the regular bangles look layered with their beaded or other embellished ones. They just got a bunch of Celtic ones that I'll be hoping to get for Christmas!

Another fun jewelry item that my parents got me, that I picked out was from the craft fair we went to a few weeks back on LBI. There was a girl with a tent that sells her things on etsy and by the size of the tent and amount of options I'd say she does pretty well for herself. She ended up mailing the necklace I described to her to my parents and I saw it yesterday for my birthday and I love it. It's a silver necklace with a washer type plate that says "Sophie 6-18-2013" and has a pearl (her birthstone) and a mermaid (because she's my little mermaid). 

 I love it!!! I also picked up a "I <3 my sailor" necklace for Chris's sister. Great quality things so check out her shop. Tracy Tayan Designs - tracytayandesigns.com

For my anniversary, Chris bought me a year subscription to Birchbox!! If you don't know Birchbox already it's the gift that keeps on giving. Each month I'll be getting a box delivered to my house with awesome trial sized beauty products to give them a try! I used to work at Sephora and I miss it to no end. We always got goodies from the beauty reps for free and that's how I always learned what I loved and what I liked and what I hated. I will have to update you all once I get my first box! Check out Birchbox, there are a ton of others also that I'll probably do a separate blog about! Ok that's all I've got for you now! Check back because I've got tons of crafting and goody making coming up!