Influenster

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Baby Girls Grand Debut

I just sent out Sophie's birth announcements this week and I am so in love with them! I used Tiny Prints for the template and printing and they did a great job and showed up super quick.
 
But what I am most excited about is the pictures and the outfit! I originally wanted to have pictures professionally done, but thought about it and would rather spend the big bucks for pictures when shes older. So I ended up taking them myself with my camera and using an app to adjust the brightness. If you've never used the Snapseed app I highly recommend it! It's free, it has tons of filters and touch up functions and its really easy to use so check it out!

So I love everything nautical. My wedding was down the shore and beach themed, my baby showers were beach/ mermaid themed and I just had to do beach themed announcements for my little beach baby. I found this fabulous shop on Etsy called SquishyCouture. She makes the most adorable baby accessories and outfits that are perfect for photo shoots. This is where I found the most perfect Mermaid outfit for Sophie's "Look who just washed in" announcement. The quality is excellent, it was delivered quickly and I am so happy with how the pictures turned out! You'll have to take a look at the shop if you're in the market, check out my two favorite pictures below that I ended up using for the announcement :)

Oh and leave me a post if you have any other cute shop recommendations!